THANKS!








So, it’s been an awesome 100 days of blogging. I have decided to take a break from the usual writing and do som’in different this time. Different folks with different passion doing different things; how did I stumble into blogging? If I say it was the leading of the Holy Spirit, it will just be a big-fat lie. There was no Spirit leading this time, I went on twitter one day, no. Prior to that time, I was trying writing and maybe publish a book because I got a new laptop at that time, the thing was shacking me (euphoria) my Naija people will understand. I don’t play video games, I wasn’t really a tech savvy then and Itofa was trying to be a prolific writer even though I really did not like all those essays from school back then.
 Back on twitter; I went on a friend’s timeline and I saw this link, trust me I clicked it. Now, that was how the journey began I figuratively entered the heart of an amazing blogger when I clicked that link and here we are…
Thanks; I have not really gotten a massive audience yet but it has been a fair ride. You know what, sometimes you write a post and nobody goes to check it out that’s how beautiful Blogaland can be. The amazing thing that has happened to me here will be the recommendations I have gotten, great comments, and a wonderful relationship that has been built up overtime with my readers.
So, I thought about something to put up to really show my readers that I am really grateful to everyone who has visited this blog whether by mistake (lol) or deliberately in this last 100 days.
Yes, I will like to address an important issue; if somehow you have skim, scanned or even skipped when reading a post on this blog, I know you and am going to be suing you for defamation of intellect and impatience so; it’s your fate whatever the judge decides, lol.
  I would love to pour encomium on three amazing fellows; for some reason I singled you out because I know you fellaz are doing a great job (they all own a blog). They’ve been following and reading, I even have a media publicist on twitter (I don’t pay, it’s free) lol.
Theoldfellowgoesrunning.wordpress.com – Carl is an amazing writer and he is over 50, Canadian, and he is an ace marathon runner that runs to raise funds for the less privileged, recently shoes were donated to kids in Ghana courtesy of Carl and his team. We’ve never met but if Jesus tarries when I come to Canada we will definitely form a tag-team. So, basically he writes about his experience on the track and the everyday struggle and the joy and of course God. I did not mention that Carl has got large followers I mean it literally and yet he takes out time to still reply hundreds of comment and still visit growing blogs like mine, Thank you Carl.
Lifeaschristy.wordpress.com – Christy, crysty, she has so many twist to her name. This is my awesome media publicist on twitter which is free of course, where will I get money to pay when I haven’t even bought a domain name yet (lol). Crysty is a succinct writer who can plunge into poetry now and the next thing she is motivating you with vivid exegesis. I met Carl from her blog and also miraculously bumped into her on twitter. She is a very good linguist who is really great and has always made out time to stop by the blog, Thank you Crysty.
Embracewordworld.wordpress.com – Michael is family! How I got to meet this guy only God in heaven knows. Am going to tag him a science prodigy, he is an aspiring medical doctor. His blog speaks for itself; it’s a motivation spree all the way. He schools in Australia and how he makes out time to write occasionally is pretty impressive and he practically drops a comment on every post, Thank you Mikey!
 I am proudly Nigerian and I know the future of Nigeria is going to be better than the former. We have a great number of young youths today who have started pulling great stride and setting positive templates for tomorrow. Well, am on that team I hope you are?
I will really like to say ‘I love you’ but that will just sound so girly, so, a big-big thank you and God bless to everyone who has made out time to read a post on this blog in this past 100 days. You are family mehn..!
ITOFA.

   

Comments

  1. Home boy I'm more than happy to be a part of your team, support you for life fam. I pray this blog will touch countless lives bro, God sees efforts and the success he'll crown you with ,will be unfathomable. You inspire me in many ways and this is one of the reasons my faith has grown. So its I who should be thanking you.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itofa, thank you so much. I am really touched by the very kind and generous words you had to say. I just thought I would drop by and then I read this. This really makes my day.
    God bless you so much! :)
    ~Carl~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turning Tables

THE CHURCH

REFLECTION