Hash Tag ChurchOnTheStreet

   Image credit: TheGodCulture Team




For the past couple of days God has been laying this in my heart. To start a movement called hash tag ChurchOnTheStreet, it has been very pertinent in my heart; the bible tells us in (Mtt 9:37) ‘Then saith He unto His disciples, the harvest truly is plenteous but the laborers are few’.

I usually hate having to watch a movie twice but I couldn’t help it when I first saw war room, Annie and God is not dead 1& 2. I was seeing God is not dead for the fourth time and just watching it again for the umpteenth time ignited such great faith in my spirit and it makes me proud to be a believer of our Lord Jesus Christ… most times I can’t just help it but fall on my knees and bless God for saving a straying sinner like myself, I often wonder what trajectory my life would have taken if there was no Jesus to give it a meaning in fact, tears of joy will intermittently roll every time I think about such a doting father!

The great commission God gave us was to reach the unreached and get them to the light. There is absolutely nothing that is as beautiful as giving hope to the downtrodden through Jesus. I attended one of those youth conferences in school and there was absolutely no words that could explain the warmth and joy I felt in my heart as young adults and teens came out in their numbers in response to the alter call, it was so beautiful. Now, imagine what type of joy would be in heaven just watching these kids get life!

Hash tag Church on the street is a movement that will stir up faith and hope in the hearts of the young and elderly; because my Jesus is hope, light and life. This in turn will bring about a ripple effect that will stir up Jesus in every continent. How is a nineteen year old going to achieve this feat?? (1jn 5:4) “And this is the victory that overcomes the world even our faith”. I look into the mirror and I am able to smile because I know I am not alone, David Oyedepo said and I quote “Christianity is not a religion or some philosophy but it is the infusion of God into the human spirit where we can draw virtue to live a life of supernaturalism, Christianity is supernaturalism”.

There are so many empty hearts today, completely void that needs a filling, it’s gotta be filled with something no matter what and that was how the world got to this point she is in today; that vacuum in the human spirit was divinely orchestrated by God He made you and I that way so that we could be in constant fellowship with Him… I am currently studying the 40 days guide to a purpose driven life by Rick Warren and I must tell you something shocking I am learning; you and I were never made for ourselves but for God we were created to give Him pleasure, we never chose Him but He (God) chose us- amazing!

For the past 9months (Jeremiah 29:11) has come in pretty handy for me I just find myself  using it everywhere; with my friends, colleagues, and even with the older ones, like I’ve said here times without number these past months has been such a didactic, learning filled one for this young man here.  Jer 29:11 “For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end” does this scripture not aptly highlight or give a hindsight to what Rick Warren said?!  That we have been created by God and for God and you my friend is where God wants you exactly to be.

Often times we talk about finding the perfect time and place to get closer to God; we look for mountain tops, camps and retreat, est. which is so great by the way but I need to let you know that there is no place more closer to God than where you are right now.

Hash tag church on the street needs you to be a part of it; I could do it alone you know, but the real beauty stems from knowing you were a part of giving somebody hope, light and life which is Jesus!  Don’t get too comfortable knowing you are saved and all your family members are saved too, God placed you amongst those folks who haven’t seen the light because He knows your light will illuminate their dark path. So, you might not have a direct affiliation to hash tag church on the street but you could start right where you are in reaching out…

All my life I have always wanted to do something extra for God and I think this is it! My team and the Holy Spirit are currently working on the structure. Becoming a partner and a team member is currently open to everyone and anyone so feel free to send me emails and all the dm’s; there is no restriction in age, race or color!

I am super excited and confident about this but I need you to know your prayer will definitely go a long way as we share Jesus on the streets of every continent!

God bless you


TheGodCulture Team

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turning Tables

THE CHURCH

REFLECTION